Fred and Tess
In the kitchen
Doggy Carrot Cake Slice
Note from Fred & Tess:
Tess is in the background as she wouldn't be able to stop herself from pouncing for the treats
200g self raising flour
4 large carrots
1. Preheat oven to 180 fan.
2. Grate the carrots and mix with the other ingredients.
3. Pour in 50ml water and knead into a smooth dough using a hand mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment.
4. On a baking tray, shape the dough into a square shape no more than 2 cm tall.
5. Place the mixture in the over and cook for approx. 25 minutes.
6. The cake will set more once cooled down.
7. Once cake is cool, cut cake into bite-sized portions.
Will keep fresh for 4 day in the fridge.