Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pretty Corner Cafe, Sheringham, Norfolk

Pretty Corner Cafe, Sheringham, Norfolk 1 year 7 months ago #11662

• Olly Pup
Pretty Corner Café & Tea Gardens,
Upper Sheringham,
Norfolk,
NR26 8TW

We stopped for a wee break at Pretty Corner this weekend.

We were going to go for a woodland walk, but a little way in, the humans saw a sign for "Tea Room" and that was that. Which was a shame because Pretty Corner Woods looked very promising. We also didn't  see much of the Tea Gardens either, but the humans were making positive sounding noses at what they could see.

So! The Cafe...

We sat at a table on the patio under an umbrella, which gave us lovely shade. The humans did feel a bit bad for not carrying a blanket for us to lie on.

Water was available from an outside tap for us to drink from and the staff were lovely. Also agile and good humoured, they didn't trip over Freddy despite his best efforts.

The humans ordered food and drinks for themselves. Sandwiches and a jacket potato with salads. My brothers and I are happy to report that the food was tasty. So was whatever the man at the table next to us had. He didn't want it to go to waste so Freddy and I ate it.

We will be going back this summer and we hope to do the woods and gardens as well. Ally wants to do the sea view walk, we want to do the food walk.

Pretty Corner Tea Gardens
Pretty Corner Woods
Last Edit: 1 year 7 months ago by Olly Pup.
The administrator has disabled public write access.