My favourite recipe is a dog friendly spaghetti bolognese.
Tin of Tomatoes
1. Put the mince in an empty pan and heat until browned and separated.
2. Add the stock cube to absorb the excess liquid.
3. Add the mushrooms and tin of tomatoes.
4. Add hot water and let everything simmer, stirring occasionally.
5. Put spaghetti in a pan of water and bring to the boil.
6. As the mince simmers the water will reduce, try to avaid boiling dry.
7 Let spaghetti simmer until cooked.
If your human has timed everything correctly the spaghetti will be cooked at the same time as the mince.
No salt. pepper or onions are used as they are harmful to us.
Apart from that, you can share this meal with your humans.
(Although they may prefer a plate )
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Tigger.
The administrator has disabled public write access.