• Thank you received: 24
Toy:
Classic Large Kong - Red

Cost:
£9.99

Date Bought:
March 2015

Brief Description:
Bright red heavy red cone shaped toy. Made out of really tough rubber and hollow in the centre with a large opening at one end and a small opening at the other.
Ideal for stuffing edible stuff in to keep me occupied and giving my human some peace.

Review:
This is a really good multi purpose toy that is a must for all dog toy boxes.
It can thrown by both myself or my humans and due to the cone shape it hits the ground and bounces off in all directions. (WARNING: if your humans have anything fragile they would like to keep in one piece then get them to move them out of the way)

I can lie down and chew and slobber all over it and it seems to stand up to my rough chewing.
Also if you get it at the right angle between your paws and scrape one of your cainine teeth along it then you get this great squeaky sort of noise that is at the perfect pitch to annoy your humans.... go on try it BOL.

Oh talking of noise, when I woo woo one of my humans when they come in I grab the kong in my mouth and it becomes an awesome sound amplifier. I get to sound like a dinosaur :woohoo:

My humans also fill it with various treats which takes me a while to get out. Once you perfect rolling and dropping the kong to get the treats out you can start guessing what treats are there by the smell. That way you can start eating your treats in order of preference. Although if your human catches on you are doing that then they will put your favourite treats at the bottom.

Overall Tigger Rating:
I would give this toy 9 out of 10.
As it has so many uses (throw/chew/food dispenser/noise maker) I think it is a must for all dogs.
There are probably more uses but I haven't discovered them yet.

I believe they have version for other animals too, such as cats and ferrets.

The administrator has disabled public write access.