In the kitchen
Liver Cake Recipe
Note from Fred and Tess:
We apologised for the lack of pictures as our human was not quick enough with the camera before tasting started BOL!
Pack of liver
Equal amounts to the weight of the liver of Self Raising Flour (can use plain which makes it really dense)
oil or milk
1. Preheat oven to 180 fan.
Put the liver in a food processor & blend, add the eggs and blend again.
2. In a seperate bowl add the flour and pour the liver and egg mixture into the flour and mix well.
3. You want the consistency to be really gloopy so at this stage add oil or milk to get the right consistency.
4. Tip the mixture onto a baking tray and bake for 25 -30 minutes, until lightly browner on top.
5. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
6. Once cool, cut the cake into bite size pieces.
The cake can be kept in a sealed tub in the fridge for about a week or frozen.