In the kitchen
Doggy Courgette Muffins (makes 12)
Note from Fred & Tess:
Mum had lots of courgettes from our allotment and tasked Tess and I with making something with one of the courgettes.
Humans can eat these but we don’t want to share! BOL!
2 cups of Self-Raising Flour
1/2 cup Oil
1/2 cup Milk
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup of grated courgette
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees, oil a 12 hole muffin tin.
2) Combine all ingredients except the courgette and mix well.
3) Add courgette and make sure it is mixed into the batter well
4) Place into muffin tin and 3/4 fill each hole.
5) Bake for 25 minutes, once cooked leave to cool.
Muffins will last a week or freeze for future treats