• Tigger
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #88 by Tigger
#3 - Sofas was created by Tigger
Sofas.
Humans buy us sofas so that we do not suffer by having to lie on the hard floors.
Even if they are already on the sofa, launching myself at them at full speed ensures I get the most comfortable spot. Even if I do have to do a bit of shoving first.

Also sofas are fun when going from one side of the room to the other as they are springy, although humans are not as springy as the sofas.
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Tigger.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #89 by BrockdeVilla
Replied by BrockdeVilla on topic Reason #3 - Sofas
Hello Tigger -- Villa & Brock here! We don't get on the sofas in the big kennel because our toenails dig into the leather. But, we have thick pillows all around, plus what we refer to as 'The Tent'. We take turns, but both love sleeping in it. Also, our big brother, Ray (the OTTB), lets us sleep on the sofa in his castle. ;)
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by BrockdeVilla.

• Tigger
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 11 months ago #90 by Tigger
Replied by Tigger on topic Reason #3 - Sofas
That's a very grand looking tent you both have :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BrockdeVilla

More
5 years 10 months ago #11656 by Olly Pup
Replied by Olly Pup on topic #3 - Sofas
I love the sofa, it's one of many things that can be enjoyed worth and without humans. One of my go to positions is when my Ally is sitting on the sofa, she always has the foot up and I like to lie in between her legs all snuggly.

She's told my mummy and daddy we need a proper L shaped sofa, but apparently I'd need to save up a lot of treat money :dry:

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds