Ellie & Perry's Pup Quiz - August 2022

• Tigger
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #11789 by Tigger
Name the song and the artist:

1. And in his pocket is a portrait of the Queen. He likes to keep his fire engine clean, It's a clean machine

2. I know a man ain't supposed to cry, But these tears I can't hold inside, Losin’ you would end my life you see, 'Cause you mean that much to me

3. Why do people who break up Oh, turn around and make up? I just can't see You'd never do that to me Would you, baby?

4. Here I am Prayin' for this moment to last

5. Love is just like a merry-go-round With all the fun of a fair One day I'm feeling down on the ground Then I'm up in the air

6. Never been a sinner, I've never sinned, I've got a friend in Jesus, So you know that when I die. He's gonna set me up with

7. He says, "Son, can you play me a memory? I'm not really sure how it goes, But it's sad and it's sweet, and I knew it complete, When I wore a younger man's clothes"

8. I've heard people say that Too much of anything is not good for you, baby. But, I don't know about that

9. Wear a tall hat like a druid in the old days, Wear a tall hat and a tatooed gown

10. Run just as fast as I can
To the middle of nowhere
To the middle of my frustrated fears

11. It's like rain on your wedding day. It's a free ride when you've already paid. It's the good advice that you just didn't take. Who would've thought... it figures

12. My boot scootin' baby is drivin' me crazy, My obsession from a western - my dance floor date. My rodeo romeo, a cowboy God from head to toe
Wanna make you mine better get in line

13. Well, you can knock me down, step in my face, Slander my name all over the place,
Do anything that you want to do

14. We're goin' where the sun shines brightly We're goin' where the sea is blue
We've seen it in the movies
Now let's see if it's true

15. Tommy used to work on the docks Union's been on strike He's down on his luck It's tough, so tough

16. Poor old Johnny Ray Sounded sad upon the radio
Moved a million hearts in mono

Each time you leave me I start losing control You're walking away with my heart and my soul I could feel you even when I'm alone
Oh baby, never go

But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong And I grew strong And I learned how to get along

Struttin' her stuff on the street She said, "Hello, hey joe, you wanna give it a go?" Mmm, mmm

I took her to a supermarket I don't know why But I had to start it somewhere So it started there, I said pretend you've got no money She just laughed and said Oh you're so funny
Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Tigger.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds