Ellie & Perry's Pup Quiz - December 2022

• Tigger
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
1 year 4 months ago #11792 by Tigger

Name the song and the artist:

1. Are you hanging up a stocking on your wall? Are you hoping that the snow will start to fall? Do you ride on down the hillside In a buggy you have made? When you land upon your head Then you've been slayed

2. When the snowman brings the snow, Well he just might like to know, He's put a great big smile on somebody's face

3. I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about the presents Underneath the Christmas tree

4. Each time I remember the day you went away And how I would listen to the things you had to say I just break down, as I look around And the only things I see Are emptiness and loneliness

5. Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye. Tell me baby, do you recognize me?

6. Baby if you've got to go away. Don't think I could take the pain 

7. Hey, Mr. Churchill comes over here To say we're doing splendidly

8. Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow.

9. They've got cars big as bars, they've got rivers of gold But  the wind goes right through  you, it's no place for the old

10. But say a prayer, Pray for the other ones

11. It seems so long since I could say, "Sister Susie sitting on a thistle!".

12. just slip a sable under the tree, For me. Been an awful good girl,

13. Outside the snow is falling
And friends are calling, "Yoo hoo" (ring-a-ling-a-ling-a-ding-dong-ding) Come on, it's lovely weather

14. They're singing, 'Deck The Halls' But it's not like Christmas at all 'Cause I remember when you were here And all the fun we had last year

15.“Snow is falling, All around me, Children playing, Having fun” 

16. “Greeting cards have all been sent, The Christmas rush is through” 

17. “Oh, the weather outside is frightful, But the fire is so delightful” 

18. “At the Christmas party hop, Mistletoe hung where you can see, Every couple tries to stop”

19. “Don’t make me fall in love again if he won’t be here, Next year”

20. “I’ll be so blue just thinking about you, Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree” 

21. “The moon is right, The spirits up, We’re here tonight, And that’s enough” – 

22. So this is Christmas

23. “Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe help to make the season bright.”

24. “Welcome to my Christmas song, I’d like to thank you for the year.” 
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds